Air Duct Cleaning, HVAC, Duct Sealing
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Air Duct Cleaning by Pacific AirCare
Dust mites, dirt and dust particles, airborne mold spores, allergens, and a host of other contaminants and pollutants make their home in the ductwork of commercial facilities. HVAC systems recirculate the indoor throughout retail spaces, medical facilities, elder care homes, schools, and every other type of commercial enterprise. After a time, a substantial buildup of contaminants becomes part of the environment in your building.
Poor Air Quality Puts People At Risk
When air quality is low, it contributes to employee illness. Individuals who battle allergies, as well as those with asthma and other respiratory concerns, suffer. Health insurance costs increase, productivity decreases, and overall morale suffers. If left unchecked, failing to provide a healthy work environment could cost your company a great deal in legal expenses and possible settlements. The cost of maintaining your HVAC system is far, far less than the liability risks resulting from failing to provide a healthy work environment.
Poor Air Quality Puts Equipment At Risk
Did you know that less than half an inch of dirt on a heating or cooling coil can decrease HVAC system efficiency by as much as 20%? When your air ducts are contaminated, the buildup restricts airflow, resulting in equipment strain. Filters require replacement more often and your system has to work harder to maintain preferred indoor air temperatures, resulting in higher energy costs. Poor air quality costs your company money.
The Pacific AirCare Difference
Note: Pacific AirCare does NOT sell or install HVAC systems.
Our focus isn’t on selling anything. Our goal is to improve the air quality of your commercial facility. Our team of certified technicians has the training and experience necessary to provide professional commercial ductwork cleaning.
Applying our Total Quality Management process, Pacific AirCare’s air duct cleaning process is proven effective:
- ASCS Certified Technicians – All technicians performing ductwork cleaning are certified by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as Certified Air Cleaning Specialists (ASCS).
- Proper Preparation – Our technicians take the necessary steps to protect all floors, doorways, outside wall corners, and all furnishings and equipment. Shoe covers, safety mats, corner guards: Pacific AirCare uses all precautions to ensure your space is safe during the cleaning process.
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) Vacuums – These are NOT truck-mounted units, which enables our technicians to service high-rise facilities and provide superior cleaning in even hard-to-reach areas.
- Art Air Whips – Used in combination with our powerful HEPA Vacuums, these high-speed air whips remove stubborn dirt from all areas inside the vents, allowing the vacuums to eliminate even the tiniest debris.
- Coil Cleaning – Your HVAC system circulates a tremendous amount of air…all of which travels over the coils, where dirt and contaminants collect. Simply cleaning the ductwork alone isn’t enough. Pacific AirCare cleans the coils so clean air doesn’t run over the same buildup.
- Ancillary HVAC Area Cleaning – Our cleaning process includes main trunk lines and plenums, cold air returns, blower fans, combustion chambers, electric motors…all areas are carefully cleaned, ensuring the best results.
In addition to providing superior cleaning of commercial ductwork, Pacific AirCare also provides commercial dryer vent and kitchen vent cleaning for multi-unit facilities such as apartment complexes, student housing facilities, retirement communities, and all similar facilities.